CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5

1st LO's for Lexi's album

This one is to be the second LO in the book after a LO done with the test strip as the picture for when we first found out.

This one is of the 1st three ultrasounds that I had done. My OB does only ultrasounds at each visit to check on the status of the baby. I choose this title since the last baby I lost would not grow, so each visit I was saying to my self grow please.

This next one is the last ultrasound I had done a week or so ago when we were told that it was a girl for sure. He told us at the visit before, but we did not get a picture from that visit, and he was not as sure as he was this time. YES, I know I am missing a letter in my word expecting, but that stamp seems to be missing at this time from the rest of the set. if I am unable to find it I will have to see if anyone else has the same set that I can borrow to finish the word.


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like these...they are so cute!!!