CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13

New LO

I made this one last night after getting back from San Angelo to celebrate my 29th birthday. I bought new papers and then Greg got me a really nice circle cutter, so I had to try it out.

The black, green card stock, hardware and ribbon is all Stampin Up, but the other stuff is misc items I have like the chipboard letters and purple bazzill card stock and then the pattern paper is Deja Views plum blossom in the fresh print collection.

There is a hidden journal tag behind the picture that reads:

We were not trying to get pregnant, but we left on night to chance and in return we got a baby. It turned out to be the best gift ever for us both. We were given another chance at having a baby after the loss of baby #3 11 months earlier.

0 comments: