CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1

Retired Stamps for Sale

Retired Stamps are for sale from my collection to make room for more.
Most are gently used with very slight staining, most only one time and a few are not even mounted or mounted and not used.

Email me at stampwithbrandie@hotmail.com or post to this to let me know what you want. I accept paypal only!


Big Blossom $6 (mounted,never used)
Flower of Gratitude $4 (un-mounted)
Made from Scratch $4
Pocket full of posies $4
Around the block $4 (mounted, never used)
Time worn trim $4
Say it Simply $4 (mounted, never used)
Provencal $6
Borderline $6 (Holiday mini 2005)
By Design $4 (mounted, never used)
Stars & Swirls $4 (un-mounted)
Alphabits $5

Please pass this on to anyone that you may think would want something off the list. I also maybe adding more as I set up my new scraproom.

Birthday Best - Gone
A tree for all seasons - Gone
Love with out end - Gone

0 comments: