CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1

Latest Cards

I finally made some cards the other day with my friend Brooke Mustin. She came over while her Hubby and mine did boy stuff on old vehicles. I wanted to try the basic grey and used the SU color combo site to come up with something that looked good with the basic grey.

This card uses one of the color combos that I found. I really like this one the best since my fav colors this year for the In Color is Wild Wasbi and Groovy Guava.

Stamps: Basic Background, small script and Easy Elegance
Paper: Basic Grey, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasbi
Ink: Sahara Sand, Versamark and Stazon Black
Extras: Prismacolor Pencils, gamasol and double stiched ribbon

This one used a second color combo that I found on that same site. I think that this card turned out really great. Its simple but elegant looking.

Stamps: Artfully Asian and Print Pattern Background

Ink: Sahara Sand, Versamark and Stazon Black

Paper: Basic Grey, Pruley Pomeranate and Going Grey

Extras: Buttons, Gamasol and Prismacolor Pencils This uses the same color combo as above

Stamps: Delight in Life

Ink: Stazon Black and Versamark

Paper: Basic Grey, Going Grey and Pruley Pomegranate

Extras: Double Stiched Ribbon, Gamasol and Prismacolor Pencils

Stamps: Artifully Asian and Print Pattern Background

Ink: Sahara Sand, Stazon Black and Versamark

Paper: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasbi and Basic Grey

Extra: Double Stiched Ribbon, Prismacolor Pencils and Gamasol

This one I made for an invite to a Thanksgiving Dinner that we are having here at the house.

Stamps: Autumn Apparitions and Canvas Background

Ink: Close To Cocoa, Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron

Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron

Extra: Paper Peicer

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm definitely gonna have to borrow your artfully asain stamp set...I like the one on top a lot!