CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13

My new Lo's for Lexi's album






These were done at I think 32 weeks. I used the Stampin' Up! rub ons and the rest are from other sorces like the paper and the ultrasound sticker and baby tag.

















I was 32 weeks pregnant in this picture. I used all Stampin' Up! products. This is all from the SS kit Special Delivery Girl
















This was all Stampi' Up! products also, I used the Spring Fling Designer Series Paper, retired number stamps, rub ons and 5/8" grosgrain ribbon















This LO was done with photos before I had Lexi, this was the day before when I was checked in for my induction on 2/12, I included my ID band and the tag in the bottom says: Cervidil started @ 6:40pm and Pit Drip started @ 4:30am

I used papers anddie cuts from the daisy bucket company






This was also from the daisy bucket company.

This was the next day after they broke my water at 8:40 am or so. I typed up info on what happened from the time my water was broken until I delivered.

0 comments: