CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10

Huge Event...

National Scrapbooking Day Event

9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday - May 03rd

This is a 12 hour event. Bring all your stuff you have been working on and have fun. There will be goodie bags for all, door prizes and other fun stuff. I will have Lunch that will include a cassorole, salad and drinks. We will also have all day coffee and candy. Cost for the event is $30 if paid by April 15th and $40 if paid after April 15th. Space is limited so reserve your spot today!! The location will either be at my house or somewhere larger in town. The location will dictate the amount of spaces I have open. Right now I am only filling up 12 spaces incase it ends up at my house.If you know someone who would love to attend, then please pass this email on to them so that they have a chance to reserve a spot.Payment is how you can reserve your spot, first come first serve!

0 comments: