CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1

We have now Moved!!!

We are now off base and in our new house in town. The house looks like it threw up on its self with boxes every where, but we are at aleast moved in. There are a lot of things that need to be done, like fix the shower in the down stairs bathroom and paint, but that is about it.

My scraproom is going to be the first room unpacked and fixed and then the kitchen. We all know that scrapbooking take over the kitchen stuff!!!

I am so glad to have it done for now, my hubby Greg had to do all the moving without my help since I can't really lift a lot, but he did get some help from a friend of ours that lived down the street from us on base. I felt so sorry for him since all the stuff that we own is VERY LARGE antiques that weigh a TON!!

0 comments: