CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2

Getting ready for Lexi's birth

I am now finally registered at Terget and babiesrus for my up coming baby shower that Jennifer is giving me. Since base houseing is small, it will be held at my house off base November 3rd @ 2pm. I got to make sure the house is unpacked and lookig good by then.

I have decided to use the same bedding set that I used for Arwen and now I have picked out the room colors from the bedding set. I will be apinting wide stripes on the lower half of the wall with a light green and purple and then the upper half will stay the light cream that the room is now or I will do a light pink.

I had to register for clothing since I sold all my girl outfits from the size 0 - 9 months almost a year ago, yea I know STUPID me!! I also had to register for a new car seat becasue I did the same thing as with the clothing thinking that I would not need it for a long while, Yep I know again STUPID me.

Greg is not stressing about getting things ready since it is only just October and I am not due until February, but I just have that feeling like I will not make it to my due date since Tori was born on her due date and Arwen tried to come at 30 weeks and then finally came 3 1/2 weeks early, he says we have plenty of time, but I want to be ready before she comes.

All I know is if he waits too long to let me get things ready in Lexi's room, then I might have to take charge and do it all myself without his help!!

0 comments: