CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18

Finally Home...

We are finally home after being gone for about 2 weeks. We drove to NC from the south part of TX and it was a long 3 days of driving. We first stopped in to see my birth mom and family and it was great first meeting. My girls loved her horses and enjoyed riding on them.

We then went to my parents house and I had my 10 year reunion that Saturday. Well, that went ok since it was nice to see all my friends that I have not seen in 10 years, but for the price of the runion it was really not that great. The food also sucked big time!!

We left there to head back home after a few days and stopped in at my birth mom's again to visit and let the girls play with the horses.


Here are a few pictures from the trip:



0 comments: