CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18

Cards that I have been making

I made this card using my new stamp set Artfully Asian and my new corner punch.

This is our Halloween cards for this year. I had to use the new set that I got from the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog. This set is the Haunting Halloween.

This is also using the Artfully Aisan stamp set.

This is our Christmas Cards for this year. I got this set from Marie, my neighbor. My husband LOVES this set, so I thought I would use it for this year. I went with more traditional colors this year instead of my purples that I did last year. This set is retired and is the Snowflakes.

I made this card using stamps from CTMH. This was for us moving. We are moving off base into town and I needed to send out new address cards to family and friends.


This card is just a front and done up like a post card

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love them! You got creative this week! Have fun packing :)!