CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22

So much school work...

I spent all day working on my school work. I am so far behind and now I am trying to catch up. I let meself get behind and now I am paying the price. I sat at the computer from 2pm - 8pm doing nothing but tests, papers and projects. My back now hurts and the girls can't figure out why mom only comes in when they need food or drinks.

Greg is gone TDY until Sunday night so I am on my own. I am doing all my catch up now since I have mid-terms next week. I have to have all make-up work done by Saturday midnight. Once I am caught up, I will have to do everything that is not due until September 8th and turn it in before I leave out of town on the 2nd. I will be on the road a lot and my family has computers, but they are on dial-up and it takes FOREVER to do anything.

I am tired of looking at school books, taking my fingerprints and reading American literature. I want to work on scrapbooking so bad!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah that sucks!!!!! Where are ya'll going on vacation?