CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25

Going out of town soon

We will be going out of town soon to drive to NC. We will be leaving the 3rd of September and be gone until at least the 12th. I have a 10 year reunion to attend back home in NC on the 8th so that is the main reason for this trip.
We will stop in a see my birth mom whom I have not seen since I was 5 years old and do not remember for a day or two and then head to my folks place the the reunion that weekend. The reunion is only one day and we will spend a few days there working on the house we still own that renter's left in a crappy state after being evicted.
We were planning on going to Disney after that and spend a week, but will now be heading back home to start moving off base to a much bigger house that we will pay less rent for. That is right, they will start making us pay rent on base now that it will be privitazied. They will make us pay our whole housing allowence which is about $1,600 and I am not paying that for a house that is 1500 sq ft when I can get the house off base for $1100 and its about 2800 sq ft.

The trip will be long with all the driving and 2 toddlers, but should be fun. We plan to stop and see stuff on the way there and enjoy our trip.

0 comments: