CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24

Stamp Camp (June 2005)

This was made at a stamp camp that I haeld while living in FL with a bunch of military wives. It was a big hit.


Stamp Sets: Godspeed & Small Script (2005-2006 Hostess)

Inks: So Saffron, Real Red & Basic Black

Card Stock: Whisper White

** I was asked if this was made using a sizzix, it was cut by hand. I made the card the normal way then cut the front flap shorter by several inches so that when I cut the back flap I could create the tab. I rounded the edges by hand, but you can use the corner rounder to make it eaiser.

2 comments:

Marie said...

That looks like a really neat card. Did you use the Sizzix folder diecut for it? I have one that your card reminds me of and thought maybe it was the same. TFS!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! I was going to bid on this stamp set on ebay, but it was up to $75. I was like forget it that is too much for one stamp set.