CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24

cards i've made

This one I made for my brother- in- law and sister -in-law for their first anniversary. Since their wedding colors were purple's I felt its was best to use them.

Stamp Set: Olive You

Card Stock: Elegant Eggeplant, Lovley Lilac (I think) & Confetti White

Ink: Basic Black & Pink Passion


This one I did for my husbands father's day card one year. He loved this stamp set so much that I use it a lot with him

Stap Set: Lovley as a tree

Card Stock: Sage Shadow, Confetti White & Creamy Caramel

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Magic Mesh & Stampin' Pastel

This card I made for someone who made a meal for me and my family after I had a D&C done when I had a miscarrage July 2006 at 12 weeks gestation.

Stamp Set: Print Pattern Background, Everyday flexable phrases & Easy Elegance

Card Stock: Kraft, Confetti White, Certainly Celery, Barely Bana & Bashful Blue

Ink: Basic Black , Certainly Celery & Pink Passion ( i think)

Accessories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Tag from the tags sheet, stamples & Natural hemp twine

0 comments: