CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15

I have been tagged

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.

1. I crack my nuckles on my hand all the time, I do not notice how much I really do it, but hubby says its at least every 15 minutes or so

2. I am always doing something with my hands even if its just biting the skin near the nail. i guess its the ADHD in me

3. I fidget all the time when in the car or sitting watching TV or palying on the computer, guess its another ADHD thing

4. I eat the side dishes almost all gone before eating the main meal

5. I refuse to fold laundry after I take it out of the dryer

6. I find myself all day walking into the kitchen and walking right back out even if I am not hungry and just ate

7. I tend to call my husband on the cell all the time even if I know its turned off or he can't talk, another ADHD thing

0 comments: