CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31

Cards for a friend

So friends of ours are moving here in a fe weeks. I thought it would be great to suprise them with these cards so that they can let friends and family know their new address with style. They were going to do cards, but decided that with time and all to just let everyone know by word of mouth. I felt that this was way more cool and the friends and family had a hard copy of the new address to put on the fridge or something. The husband loves old trucks and in fact bought one my husband had. He is going to paint it a pale yellow, so I made this truck about as close to that color as I could. I made about 20 hoping that it would be enough, I know that they have a large family and a lot of friends, so I hope it will cover everyone!!

0 comments: