CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13

Prismacolor Pencil Club

These amazing colored pencils are the talk to the town. They create the best looking artwork on your cards that I have ever seen with colored pencils. I know not everyone can afford them or at least a large enough set, plus the gamasol used to blend them and the stubs to do the blending with, so I am offering this:

I will need a 4 month commitment from you.
The price each month per person is $22.38 - includes shipping

You will get in the end the full set of 72 prismacolor pencils, bottle of gamasol and a pack of blending stubs

Please send me an email to let me know if you would be interested in joining this club. Each group will have 4 people in it to help make the $$ amount smaller.
Email me @ stampwithbrandie@hotmail.com


Groups:

Group 1:
a. Brooke
b. Leslie
c. Charlene
d. Brandie

0 comments: