CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20

Cards I made today

This one above was made for the people in my husband's office. I had to try our my new set that I bought from Jennifer. I love it!!
The card above is CASED. I am not one for doing it unless I change it almost completley with colors and stamp set, but I just had to for personal reasons for a friend.

CASED from:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...1665?cat=12243
This card above was made for my SIL who will be having a birthday in Feb. I made all these cards in advance so that if I get busy they are all ready to be sent out. Now that I have a baby coming in Feb and then my other 2 girls to take care of I may forget brithday's for a few months.
I made the card above for my FIL who will be having a birthday in April. I love the way it came out.

The card above I made for one of my neices.

0 comments: