CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4

Cards for today

I found a LO challenge on SCS the other day and thought I would give it a try. The first 2 cards are from the SCS151 challenge.
The above card is a streached version of the card LO. I hope you all like it. I was not sure if the corner brackets looked good or not on the card. You can't tell, but the black part is punched all around the edges with the little holes.
Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Really Rust classic pad & Stazon black
Card Stock: Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Basic Black & Blue Bayou
Accessories: Paper piercing templete, Photo corner punch, prismacolor pencils and gamasol

The card above is more of a direct version of the LO given for the SCS151 challenge. I wanted to try and see how I liked the stamp set that we got free in the mail from Stampin' Up! about a weeks ago or so. Still not sure how much I like the set yet, as this is the first card using it, but I think it turned out pretty good.

Stamps: Time Well Spent and Short & Sweet

Ink: bashfull Blue & Stazon Black

Card Stock: Basic Grey, Bashfull Blue & Blue Bayou

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils & Gamosol

This card above I made for my dear hubby. I just wanted to give him a little note to let him know how much I love him and appriciate him dealing with me with all the pregnancy hormones going on right now!! I just got this set the other day and he picked it out saying it wa a great male set to use for any occasion even if the person is not a hunter.

Stamps: Noble Deer & Short & Sweet

Ink: Stazon Black and Really Rust

Card Stock: Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamasol and Brads

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww....i love the deer and car cards. they are so freakin cute!