CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31

Today....

Well, I know that many would think that I did not do too much today, but I cleaned the bathroom downstairs, washed some of Arwen's gDiaper liners and outers, did a little school work, got the candy all ready for Trick/Treaters, put all my cardstock away in its new place in my scraproom, unloaded my travel tote that is for crops, cleaned off my scrap table and put away a few albums after putting them back together.

This is all on top of taking care of the girls. They are both sick now, and Arwen went from having fevers from 102-105.5 for 7 days and not eating for 6 of them to now just having a simple runny nose. Tori is also having the runny nose, cough and sounds really funny when she talks.

I have also started making a list of layouts I want to do for Lexi's album and what I want to have in it. I figured it would be less scatter-brained if I sat down and wrote out a list of LO's to do with what pictures first so that they are all attached in my albums right. I say this becasue I use the strap hinges from Creative Memories, and once the LO is attached to the main page, you can't change it. I have got 4 LO's written down that I will do with ultrasound pictures, pictures of my belly, ultrasound picture saying it's a girl, and one at the start about me finding out I was pregnant again.

Greg said today that he would be home early so that we can get the house ready for the treaters, get the girls ready and then also carve the pumpkins. They have been rotting fast when carved too early, so we wanted to wait until today to do it. I can't wait to do up the seeds for tonight to munch on. I LOVE pumpkin seeds better than anything else, even chocolate!!

0 comments: