CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11

my birth annoucments for Lexi


I saw this card on SCS and thought I would try it for a mock up for Lexi's birth annoucments. I loved it so much that I have decided that this is what I will make. I am going to start actually working on them soon so that I do not have to worry about the holidays, school starting soon again and then getting down to the wire and not having them done.




This is the inside tag that opens up so that I can have plenty of room to put a picture of Lexi like I have done with my other girls and also fit all the birth information.

Products used:

Card Stock:Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla

Ink:Chocolate CHip, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa & Black StazOn

Misc. Items: Sponges, Brad, Grosgrain Ribbon & Prismacolor pencils


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these. They are so cute!