CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8

Issues..

I have been having issues since Saturday evening. I started having irruglar contractions after walking around Target for almost 2 hourse doing my baby registry and then shopping with friends. After that I was in some pain from just pains all the way home which is a 2 hour drive. I then Sunday while at HEB buying a few things for the kitchen and house I strted having contractions again.

I am worried since I am only 20w5d and the baby would not survive if born right now. I called the doc office today and they said that I would get a call back. I think it might be a result of me still having a UTI and that can cause preterm labor, so I need that checked and taken care of if that is the case.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything is okay with you and the baby