CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7

I made these last night






This is made using Jennifer's Crab stamp set. I love this little crab. I will make more later today with this set.








This is made also with another one of Jennifer's sets. I used the liquid Applique that was in a mini catalog from last year to make the 3D effect in the cups.











This one is also using the same 3D effect.













Here is one more that I made with Jennifer's stamp set. I was not sure if I would like this set, but I think that I do!








This was made also with a set borrowed from Jennifer. I was not that happy with it after I was done. I should have picked out a word that had more substance to it than the greatful one that I picked out.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the cards! Very cute!