CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5

Cards that I made last night



I made this last night. I was going to add more to it, but when I got done with it at this point, I liked it the way it was. I borrowed the Stamp set from Marie last night. I don't like calling anyone after 9pm so it was right about 9 when I called. I feel as if I may have woke her up. I felt crappy afterwards. SORRY Marie!!








This is another one I made with the stamps set I LOVE SO MUCH that I borrowed from Marie. I love how it came out. I may keep it for myself. :)








My other card with different colors with the same stamp set that I got from Marie. This turned out WAY better than I thought it would at first. When I was doing it, I was not sure how it would look, but now you can see its fairly nice looking.

0 comments: