CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3

Cards I made today


I made this one for Marie. She will be having a little baby boy soon and loved this giraffe in the wild about you stamp set I borrowed from her. Yes, I made her a card from her own stamp set!!












I made this card to put in my Misc. cards to use when someone has a baby girls and I can use it. I have a box with dividers in it that has ones that say baby, thank you, birthday and so on. It was empty, so I made a ton of cards today to fill it back up.







This was another misc. card made for my box of cards to use for when ever. I would use this card for someone if their husband had left to go over seas as a pick me up card or something like that.









Once again another one of misc. cards. This is one that will go in the 'thank you' slot of the box.









This card if for my husband for Father's Day. I know its not your normal Father's Day card, but when i had made it he REALLY liked it and loved the scene on it, so I decided to give it to him on Father's Day.

1 comments:

Marie said...

We loved our card! I especially like how you cut the "doughnut" in half :) Thanks so much!