CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4

Butts & Guts

OK so Jennifer, Brooke and I decided to try a class at the gym called Butts & Guts today at lunch time. Well let's just say we did not run out and buy the month pass for the class right yet. I think Brooke did the best out of us 3 by far. I was in the far back of the class about to DIE and I think that Jennifer was not far behind me and then there is Brooke who was not doing too shabby.

We will go again on Friday when they offer it again to try it one more time to see how we like it, but in the mean time try a few other classes that are offered at the gym here on base. The major suck factor is that the only night time class offered is a spin class and I am not going to take that. it will kill me and Brooke agrees with me. Jennifer LOVES her spin class.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh shut up!!! You are just jealous! You totally owe me for going to that class with you. And by the way...my butt and legs are killing me! I laid on the couch for like three hours because I couldn't/didn't want to move. THANKS a lot Brandie!!!(note the sarcasm). See ya Friday!