CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22

New LO's

Arwen right after getting a bath before bed


All product are Stampin' Up!


Stampin' Up! papers, CTMH ribbon and rub on unknown


everything is CTMH, Arwen is 2 years old


This is Arwen while in the hospital. They make us stay 48 hours at Eglin AFB. She was so Little. All products are Stampin' Up! except the rub on and its making memories



Papers are by the my Mind's Eye Company, Ribbon is CTMH and Brads are Creating keepsakes. This was the day that Arwen got to leave the hospital.


Arwen was a little thing. She was only 3 days old in these pictures. Everything is CTMH products.


Papers are CTMH and the Rubon is unknown.


I had a crop at my house and since no one came by I had the huge tables I rented to my self to do my LO's. I am trying to get my youngest's daughter's album up to date first and then move on to the others.

0 comments: